SNES Hi/Lo-ROM reproduction flash boardsUPDATE 1-Mar-2017: CHANGING DEFAULT SRAM SIZING TO 64kbit (8KByte). There are a number of games that only work properly with 64kbit of SRAM. This outweighs the small number of games which need upto 256kbit that we had been offering as default size. 256kbit is still available, but must be specifically selected at checkout for 4MByte boards. Submit a ticket if you have specific SRAM size needs or questions. We have plans to update our SNES boards to have the SRAM size selectable by the user via kazzo instead of at time of assembly.
These SNES reproduction/flash dev boards are compatible with HiROM and LoROM games with support for up to 16MBYTE (128Mbits) of data. They are designed to be programmed using our latest version of the Kazzo 'INL-retro' programmer. For more details see my nesdev forum thread.
- Switchable between HIROM and LOROM on via toggle switch.
- One 8KByte (64Kbit) save slot.
- Fully Assembled, no soldering required.
- Fully flashable via the cart connector, can be reprogrammed ~100,000 times.
- Multi-region CIC (press console reset to lock onto alternate region)
- Works with NTSC SNES, PAL SNES, & SFC consoles.
- Battery backed SRAM with retaining clip allows for easy battery replacement decades later. (CR2032 Battery Included)
- All NEW components, no 'new old stock' or resold used components in design.
Kazzo 'INL retro' programmer
Required to program boards
<----- Fully Assembled Board Without Case
Fits in orignal NTSC/PAL SNES/SFC cases, and new cases below.
12MByte (96Mbit) boards have complex memory arrangement which is not intended to be used for games smaller than the full 12Mbytes. So don't purchase the 12MB board unless your game uses the full 12MB, you're better off with the 4MB or 8MB board for general purpose use.
Fully Assembled Board With NEW SNAP-OPEN Case ------------------>
- Fits in orignal U.S. NTSC SNES consoles ONLY. (NOT PAL/SFC consoles)
- No screwdriver needed, easy access for quick re-programming in kazzo.
- Easily pop open at bottom with your fingers.
<----- EMPTY SNES CASE for U.S. NTSC consoles. circuit board NOT INCLUDED!
Fits in orignal U.S. NTSC SNES consoles.
No screwdriver needed, easy access for quick re-programming in kazzo.
Easily pop open at bottom with your fingers.
Works as replacement for most original SNES games.
-Must only have one main 46pin 'tab' to the connector.
-62pin boards with the 3 'tabs' for games like Yoshi Island WILL NOT FIT!