Our previous email only system of support proved to be challenging to keep up with. If your curious for details of the growing pains we went through during 2014 please look here.
We're now using a ticket system that has allowed everyone on our team easier access to helping customer support issues vice just myself.
Submit a ticket by visiting our new ticket support page: www.infiniteneslives.com/support You can create tickets quickly as a guest, and follow the login from the email which will be sent immediately following your ticket creation. Alternatively you can create an account to make finding old tickets easier. We currently DO NOT support email forwarding and replies in the ticket system, I'm working to add this functionality, but for now just log into the ticket system to reply.
Infinite NES Lives
1402 Ridgeway Dr.
Alexandria, MN 56308
Can you make a controller that connects to wiiremotes for the WiiU?
- We're working on it, planning to have somehting available late 2013 to early 2014
Will you let me know when my item ships?
- Yes, you'll get an automated email from stamps.com when your order has been processed.
Can you provide tracking/customs info?
- Yes, it's included with the email discussed above.
Which carrier do you ship with?
- Currently we ship via USPS.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, just as long as the U.S. doesn't have a trade embargo with your country, like Cuba or Iran.
Can I buy two or more controllers and have people play simultaneously?
- Yes, your computer sees each controller as an individual Human Interface Device (HID) and can be assigned separately by your computer game.
|n64wii.pdf||Button mapping chart for N64 to GC/Wii controllers|
|NES.pdf||User manual for the NES controllers.|